- The Alison Krauss/Robert Plant CD "Raising Sand"
- Raul Malo's new CD "After Hours"
- Bradley Walker CD
- Karlen Evins' book "I Didn't Know That"
- A CD by Meridian
- Rank Strangers CD
- Guitar strings like this or like this
- Guitar lessons (you find them, I'll take them)
- Gift card to Flip men's consignment store
- Gift card to Grimey's record shop
- Modern furniture books such as this one, or this one, or this one, or this one.
- Songs of America CD
- Carolina Chocalate Drops CD
- Avett Brothers CD
- Hackensaw Boys CD
- Scott Miller & The Commonwealth CD
- Infamous Stringdusters CD
- The book Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies by James C. Collins and Jerry I. Porras (HarperCollins, 1994).
- The book Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap by James C. Collins and Jerry I. Porras (HarperBusiness, 2001).
- The book The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcom Gladwell (Little, Brown and Company, 2000).
- The book The World is Flat: A Brief History of the 21st Century by Thomas Friedman (Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2005).
- The book Nuts, Bolts and Jolts.
Josh's Wish List
Once again, this is more a list for me to remember things I would like to save up and buy for myself. If you want to purchase any of the smaller items, feel free. However, I recommend spending your money on a little guy named Jonah. Thanks!