- The Alison Krauss/Robert Plant CD "Raising Sand"
- Raul Malo's new CD "After Hours"
- Bradley Walker CD
- Karlen Evins' book "I Didn't Know That"
- A CD by Meridian
- Rank Strangers CD
- Guitar strings like this or like this
- Guitar lessons (you find them, I'll take them)
- Gift card to Flip men's consignment store
- Gift card to Grimey's record shop
- Modern furniture books such as this one, or this one, or this one, or this one.
- Songs of America CD
- Carolina Chocalate Drops CD
- Avett Brothers CD
- Hackensaw Boys CD
- Scott Miller & The Commonwealth CD
- Infamous Stringdusters CD
- The book Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies by James C. Collins and Jerry I. Porras (HarperCollins, 1994).
- The book Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap by James C. Collins and Jerry I. Porras (HarperBusiness, 2001).
- The book The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcom Gladwell (Little, Brown and Company, 2000).
- The book The World is Flat: A Brief History of the 21st Century by Thomas Friedman (Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2005).
- The book Nuts, Bolts and Jolts.
Once again, this is more a list for me to remember things I would like to save up and buy for myself. If you want to purchase any of the smaller items, feel free. However, I recommend spending your money on a little guy named Jonah. Thanks!
Okay, so this is less than worthy of an exclamation point, but I'm typing everything one handed because I'm holding Jonah. He's definitely worth an exclamation point.
*A subscription to Real Simple Magazine
*These thrill me: Martha Stewart Collection Red Cast Iron Pots- although after seeing them in Macy's I think I like the blue ones.
*Also I'd like some new dishes. Fiestaware isn't bad: Shamrock, Sunflower, Scarlet, Cobalt. I probably need place settings for 8 to 12 and serving dishes. Maybe also a butter dish, and this cool carafe. (Scarlet 60 oz. fiestaware carafe: http://www.amazon.com/Fiestaware-Scarlet-448-60-Ounce-Handled/dp/B0007D8124/ref=sr_1_67/104-9512069-2285533?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1194568797&sr=1-67)
*A Table-top griddle, like this one. (Presto Cool Touch Electric Griddle at Wal-Mart)
*One of these- (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7653537)
*Okay, just about anything from that seller's shop on Etsy.com Like this Monkey necklace (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7909692)
First- the books I've been eyeing:
Dan Yashinsky's Risky Stories
The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Living Out Loud by Keri Smith
The Buffy DVD's I have the first two seasons
From the Beast to the Blonde: On Fairy Tales and Their Tellers by Marina Warner
Coraline by Neil Gaiman
MirrorMask by Neil Gaiman
Lady in the water
*Anything from Gymboree especially clothes in sizes over 6-9 months.
*Um... what do you get an infant for Christmas?