- Bradley Walker CD
- The book The Shack by William Young
- A CD by Meridian
- Rank Strangers CD
- Gift card to Flip men's consignment store
- Gift card to Grimey's record shop
- Modern furniture books such as this one, or this one, or this one, or this one.
- Songs of America CD
- Carolina Chocalate Drops CD
- Avett Brothers CD
- Hackensaw Boys CD
- Infamous Stringdusters CD
- The book Building Materials for Life by Millard Fuller.
- The Cottonpatch Gospel by Clarence Jordan
- The book Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap by James C. Collins and Jerry I. Porras (HarperBusiness, 2001).
- The book The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcom Gladwell (Little, Brown and Company, 2000).
- The book The World is Flat: A Brief History of the 21st Century by Thomas Friedman (Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2005).
- The book Progress and Poverty by Henry George
1. Fiestaware: Shamrock, Scarlet, Cobalt. I probably need place settings for 8 to 12 and serving dishes. Our Dishes are looking terrible and I would like something a bit more cheerful.
2. Books and/or movies:
Dan Yashinsky's Risky Stories"
"Living Outloud", "How to be an Explorer of the World", or "Wreck this Journal" by Keri Smith Any of the Buffy DVD's after the first two seasons.
3. It has come to my attention that I don't own much adult jewelry, so that would also be good.
4. A Flylady Duster and Rubba Sweeper (you can only order these online)
5. A Subscription to Cottage Living
6. A copy of "Brenda's Wardrobe Companion" by Brenda Kinsel
7. A pedicure and massage
9. A Cedar Chest or Trunk
10. *These thrill me: Martha Stewart Collection Red Cast Iron Pots. Ideally I would like an entire set of La Creuset cookware in Cobalt blue- anyone got $5,000 to spare?
11. One of these: Winterscape Stamp sets.
1. A Toy Box
2. Clothing (size 12 Mos)- espcially Jammies, Socks, and Jeans (he wore a hole in his one good pair, and the other one is now too small)
3. Bath Toys and something to hold them.
4. A sand and water table