- Itunes gift certificate so I can purchase random individual songs instead of entire albums
- Buckaroo Bluegrass CD by Michael Martin Murphy
- A CD by Meridian
- Rank Strangers CD
- Modern furniture books such as this one, or this one, or this one, or this one.
- Songs of America CD
- Avett Brothers CD
- Infamous Stringdusters CD
- The Cottonpatch Gospel by Clarence Jordan
- The book Say You're One of Them by Uwem Akpan
- The book The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcom Gladwell (Little, Brown and Company, 2000).
- The book The World is Flat: A Brief History of the 21st Century by Thomas Friedman (Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2005).
- The book Progress and Poverty by Henry George
Well, I only post once a year, but hopefully that helps some folks. This is more a list for me (Josh) to remember things I would like to save up and buy for myself. If you want to purchase any of the smaller items, feel free. However, I recommend spending your money on a little guy named Jonah. Thanks!